Georgene Lockwood Book
₦8,900.00 excl. VAT
- Easy-to-use instructions and a value-friendly price.
- A primer on the basic beads and beading tools you need to get started with this hip hobby.
- Fun tutorials on bead stringing and choosing the best-and most durable-thread, cord, or wire for your project
- Tips for embellishing your beadwork with charms and findings, plus the fasteners you need to securely finish your work.
- Easy directions for bead weaving-both on and off a loom.
- Essential information on working with wire, from eye-catching earrings and pendants to intricate wire wraps.
- Imaginative ideas for decorative beading around your home.
- Organization advice on keeping your beads orderly and safe.
- Author: Georgene Lockwood
- Publisher: Alpha
- Publication Date: Oct. 4th, 2011
- Language: English
- Pages: 224 pages
- Topic: Jewelry making
- Format: Paperback
- Book length: 9.95in
- Book width: 8.12in