Exploring Textures in Watercolor
₦6,800.00 excl. VAT
- Experiment with new ways to play with paint. Use unconventional materials to yield exciting landscapes. “Sculpt” flowers with a palette knife. Bring portraits to life with luscious texture. Paint with paper, plastic wrap, twine and more.
- Go beyond basic paper. Expand your surface choices and reinvent your favorite techniques by working on clayboard, gesso-primed watercolor paper, collage backgrounds and other exciting new grounds.
- Add texture to your art life. Inspirational sidebars explore plein air painting, using your art for charity and other opportunities for turning your creative life into a rich and rewarding tapestry.
- Author: Joye Moon
- Publisher: North Light Books
- Publication Date: Nov. 12th, 2008
- Language: English
- Pages: 144 pages
- Topic: Watercolor Painting
- Format: Hardcover
- Book height: 11.5in
- Book length: 9.5in